I live my life in widening circles that reach out across the world… -Rilke
Pamela Dintaman lives in a wilderness area of the Sonoran Desert outside of Tucson Arizona. She walks daily among saguaro cactus and prickly pear, learning about desert foods, plants and wildlife. Her personal desire is to continually grow into fullness of life and love. She describes a pastoral guide as one who listens carefully to another, serving as a midwife/companion alongside someone’s life journey. I value asking open-ended questions, helping people reflect on their lives. I like being part of releasing people’s gifts and energies. The word evoking describes my area of giftedness, calling forth what is there but may be hidden.
Pastoral guide for 25 years,
working in hospitals, churches, hospice, and private practice…
responding to ‘what matters’ concerning identity, values, meaning and purpose,
integrating body, mind and spirit.
Spiritual Wellness Provider at Canyon Ranch Resort and Spa, Tucson AZ,
Education and Training
- Somatic Sexuality Educator–in training
- Clinical Pastoral Chaplain residency at Yuma Regional Medical Center, 2009-2011
- Healing Touch, 2011, Guided Imagery, 2011, Crucial Conversations, 2010
- Capacitar International Training: Healing Trauma, Empowering Wellness, 2009
- Extraordinary Leadership Seminar: Systems Theory, Dr. Roberta Gilbert, 2005-2006
- Lancaster Theological Seminary, Lancaster, PA, M. Div degree
- Family Therapy and Pastoral Care, Fall 1992
- Goshen College, B.A. Communication